Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Our Company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Our Company uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Our Company sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
- ASP.NET Cookies – This cookie is essential for use of the website, as it creates an anonymous “session” that allows the website to respond to your requests. This cookie is deleted when you close your browser.
- YouTube Cookies – We embed videos from our official YouTube channel using YouTube’s privacy-enhanced mode. This mode may set cookies on your computer once you click on the YouTube video player, but YouTube will not store personally identifiable cookie information for playbacks of embedded videos using the privacy-enhanced mode. Read more at YouTube’s embedding videos information page.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Nandi Mellor – Clinical Director
Email address is: email@example.com
Call us on: 03332413082
Or write to us at: Fusion Occupational Health Ltd, Block A, Fusion House, Van Court, Caerphilly Business Park, CAERPHILLY CF83 3ED
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you feel that Our Company has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you have the right to report a complaint and you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Their details can be found on their website: https://ico.org.uk/